以下是很多有关 GNU Radio 和（或） USRP 的文章中的一些
ETH Zürich (Switzerland), System Security Group
University of Texas at Austin, Hydra Project
- "K. Mandke, R. C. Daniels, S. Choi, R. W. Heath, Jr., and S. Nettles,
"Physical Concerns for Cross-Layer Prototyping and Wireless Network
Experimentation, to appear in the Proc.
of the Second ACM International Workshop on Wireless Network Testbeds,
Experimental Evaluation and Characterization, Montreal, Canada, September 10,
- "K. Mandke, S. Choi, G. Kim, R. Grant, R. C. Daniels, W. Kim, R. W. Heath,
Jr., and S. Nettles, "Early Results on Hydra: A Flexible MAC/PHY Multihop
Testbed, in the
Proc. of IEEE Vehicular Tech. Conf. , Dublin, Ireland, April 23 - 25,
University of Notre Dame, Indiana
Virginia Tech, Center for Wireless Telecommunications
Papers from Virginia Tech's Center for Wireless Telecommunications (CWT), a
member of Wireless@VT, that specifically deal with SDR and cognitive radio
techniques employing GNU Radio or USRP (links to papers will be provided
- K. E. Nolan, T. W. Rondeau, P. Sutton, B. Le, L. E. Doyle, and C. W.
Bostian, "Demonstration and Analyses of Collaboration, Co-existence and
Interoperability of Cognitive Radio Platforms," in (Invited Paper) IEEE Proc.
1st IEEE Workshop on Cognitive Radio Networks, CCNC, Las Vegas, USA, to be
- B. Le, T. W. Rondeau, and C. W. Bostian, “Cognitive Radio Realities,”
(Invited paper) Wireless Communications and Mobile Computing, John Wiley &
Sons, to be published, 2007.
- T. W. Rondeau, B. Le, D. Maldonado, D. Scaperoth, A. B. MacKenzie, and
C. W. Bostian, "Optimization, Learning, and Decision Making in a Cognitive
Engine," in Proc. SDR Forum 06 Technical Conference, Orlando, FL, to be
- B. Le, T. W. Rondeau, D. Maldonado, D. Scaperoth, and C. W. Bostian, "Signal
Recognition for Cognitive Radios," in Proc. SDR Forum 06 Technical Conference,
Orlando, FL, to be published, 2006.
- K. E. Nolan, T. W. Rondeau, P. D. Sutton, C. W. Bostian, and L. E. Doyle, "A
Framework For Implementing Cognitive Functionality," in Proc. SDR Forum 06
Technical Conference, Orlando, FL, to be published, 2006.
Scaperoth, B. Le, T. Rondeau, D. Maldonado, C. W. Bostian, and S. Harrison,
“Cognitive Radio Platform Development for Interoperability,” IEEE Proc. MILCOM,
Washington, D.C., October 2006.
- "T. W. Rondeau, B. Le, D. Maldonado, D. Scaperoth, and C. W. Bostian,
"Cognitive Radio Formulation and Implementation, in IEEE
Proc. CROWNCOM, Mykonos, Greece, 2006, pp. 1-10.
Karlsruhe Institute of Technology (Communications Engineering
- Jens Elsner, Martin Braun, Stefan Nagel, Kshama Nagaraj, Friedrich K.
Networks In-the-Loop: Software Radio as the Enabler", Software Defined Radio
Forum Technical Conference, Washington DC, December 1-4, 2009
- Jens P. Elsner, Christian Koerner, Friedrich K. Jondral, "Non-parametric
Modeling with Gaussian Processes for Spatial Radio-Scene Analysis", 5th IEEE
Consumer Communications and Networking Conference (CCNC), 2008, Las Vegas, 10 -
12 January 2008
University of California in LA, Networked & Embedded Systems Lab
- "T. Schmid, O. Sekkat, M. B. Srivastava, "An Experimental Study of Network
Performance Impact of Increased Latency in Software Defined Radios,
University of Delaware
University of Maryland
University of Pisa (Italy), DSP for Communications Lab
University of Washington, Magnetic Resonance Force Microscopy
University College London
Massachusetts Institute of Technology (MIT)
注： Academic Papers（原文出处，翻译整理仅供参考!）